I would like to help and share with you what I feel are a few important questions to ask your Wedding DJ Entertainment.
It’s important that you ask these questions before you hire your DJ and before you ask about availability and/or price.
In addition, it’s MOST revealing when you ask a DJ these questions in person, rather than by text, phone or email.
You get to SEE why they are more or less when it comes to price.
Everyone works within a budget you need to know where to spend your dollars. To accomplish what is most important to you for a successful wedding. The questions below can be asked in any order.
1. Is this your profession?
2. What is your professional entertainment experience and training?
3. What improvements have you made with your services or performances in the last two years?
4. What can you tell me about your services and/or performance that sets you apart?
5. Can I see uncut video footage of you performing at a reception?
6. How will you include everyone and make them feel like they are part of my wedding rather than just spectators?
7. How will you create a full dance floor at my reception?
8. Are you be the person that will be performing at my wedding? If not, when can I meet the DJ that will be performing?
Once you’ve learned all you can about the DJ Entertainer, you then can ask…
The most over asked question of all time.
What do you charge?
You will now have what you need to know to realistically compare the alternative questions.
Why are you more expensive than other DJs?
Why are you less expensive than others?
Then ask yourself the ultimate question.
What is most important to me?
Service with amazing entertainment… or price.
Only YOU and you alone can answer that.