Why Hire Us
1. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
2. PROFESSIONAL MASTER OF CEREMONIES
3. BUILDING TRUST AND A RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL OF OUR CLIENTS IS IMPORTANT TO US.
4. YOU ALWAYS WORK WITH THE OWNER – That's important! You know the feeling and notice the difference when you work with the owner. I choose to do only one event at a time. Your celebration receives 100% of the attention that it deserves. I am extremely accessible by phone and email.
5. COMPLETE STRESS-FREE PLANNING SERVICE – Online planning. Taking pride in detail and perfection; from our initial meeting to the finalization of your seamless timeline. Working with your other vendors to ensure that your reception runs smoothly and stress-free so you're free to enjoy every moment of your special day. Consider me your Entertainment Director.
6. ORIGINAL FUN IDEAS – Working together by listening to your ideas and what's important to you. My Specialty is creating highly personalized and unique ideas to reflect your style. You will see your vision unfold into an unforgettable celebration. View our gallery.
7. INVESTING IN YOUR INVESTMENT – Believe me, I know the time and money you are investing. It may appear that you're only paying for a "4 or 5 hour package". On average, I personally invest 20 to 30 hours on your special event, including consultations, music research, editing, event preparation, setup, and tear down.
8. MOST UP TO DATE MUSIC – We have an extensive library available for you to choose to create your custom entertainment menu. From the latest hits to the classics we will make sure all your guests enjoy themselves.
9. AMAZING AUDIO SUPPORT BY BOSE – When you hire a DJ, it must be more than just "the music". Sound equipment, music, and lighting are important for a well-rounded celebration. ABC DJ Entertainment uses the highest quality sound, video and lighting equipment with an on-site backup (in case of technical difficulties).
10. THE BENEFITS ARE UNMATCHED – Don't be fooled by all the "bells and whistles". Do your research, ask the right questions, and determine what is most important for you to have a successful party. I will not promise anything that I know I can't deliver.